Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Head Bathroom Trailer Required for Outdoor Activities


The Head Bathroom Trailer for Outdoor Activities
The Head Bathroom Trailer for Outdoor Activities
I was in Staten Island enjoying a craft festival when I noticed The Head trailer bathroom trailer. Gee, was I happy.  I knew that I needed to use the facilities, and was apprehensive at first, but when I opened the door to the Head Bathroom Trailer I was even happier.
I'm sure you've been out at a craft fair and had been walking around in the cool weather and needing to go to the bathroom, but not finding one.  Well I lucked out, I happened to find this bathroom, but like I said, I was a little apprehensive.

The Red Head Bathroom Trailer for Convenience
The Red Head Trailer for Convenience
Well, to start off, it was green on the outside, so it kind of blended in with the surrounding environment.  That was different for me -- to see a porta potty in green. The most impressive thing for me was how well keep this Bathroom Trailer looked, at least on the outside.  It had a great look to it, as well as a pretty label with sunlight coming through trees.   I walked around the whole trailer to make should that it would be o.k. to use.  Then I had to inspect the inside, before going in to use the facility.  I noticed right away how clean it was, there was no bad odor; simple but functional.  I could tell that the company Callahead, which is the creator of this toilet (and many more), take pride in providing safety and durability. 


The Head Bathroom Trailer in Gray & White
The Head Bathroom Trailer in Gray & White
You could tell that moving this Bathroom Trailer is convenient.  It can be easily transported to any location, big or small.  Callahead provides the needs of the public in every sense.  They take into account all possibilities.  Like I mentioned before, this porta potty was green, but it also comes in different colors depending on the site, and your needs.  You might choose the RedHead, for example, if you needed it to be high visibility.  So if you’re planning a flea market event, or a craft festival, look into Callahead to provide the public with the use of The Head bathroom trailer to reassure them safety and cleanliness with durability.  Call upon CALLAHEAD at 1-800-634-2085 or visit their web site (www.callahead.com) for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment