Friday, April 29, 2016

The Mobilet Mobile Restroom Trailer Is A Most Exciting, Yet Simple Bathroom Trailer


Mobile Restroom Trailer for Rent -The Mobilet
Mobile Restroom Trailer - The Mobilet
Just the other day I was in the Bronx, in Van Cortland Park and I noticed that there was a Mobilet mobile restroom trailer, not too far from a baseball game being played.  And of course, my curiosity got the best of me, so I wanted to see what it was like inside.  To my surprise, it had everything one needs inside a bathroom at a baseball game.  It had mirrors with light, running water, standard size urinal, flushing toilet, and most importantly, air conditioning.  So I decided to look for the person in charge and spoke with the coach.  He told me that renting a mobile restroom trailer from Callahead is as simple as 1-2-3, which helps win his game. 

The Mobilet Bathroom Sink with Mirror
The Mobilet Bathroom Sink with Mirror
What makes it so great, is that one can use this mobile restroom trailer anywhere, while being out playing a game; so you don't have to walk around looking for a bathroom.  I know from experience that looking for a bathroom can make you unhappy.  And let me tell you, I don't know about you but, I hate having to look for a bathroom.  So knowing that I'm in a park and I can just go to the rented Callahead restroom makes my day easier. 

The Mobilet Overhead Air Conditioner
The Mobilet Overhead Air Conditioner
You don't find too many bathrooms out there that look clean, and are in good condition, so to see a Callahead mobile restroom trailer, I know that I can put my tushy there and be safe.
Now of course, you know it's a mobile restroom trailer that can be placed in any location, for any length of time, and Callahead will come out to service it on a schedule. 

With Callahead they will provide you a service like no other.  You can feel confident that your tushy is in good hands.  So don't be shy and give Callahead a call.  It's as simple as 1, 2, 3.  You can easily check out their web site, speak with a representative, and get with your game on!

Call them at 800.634.2085, or visit their website: www.callahead.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment