Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bathroom Trailer Rental from Callahead: THE COMMERCIAL BATHROOM TRAILER


Bathroom Trailer Rental from Callahead: THE COMMERCIAL BATHROOM TRAILER
Bathroom Trailer Rental from Callahead: THE COMMERCIAL BATHROOM TRAILER 
I just started a new job here in New York City, and I never thought that a company would actually rent a commercial bathroom trailer for their employees.  I come from a small town in upstate New York, and when you have a construction site job most of the time, your porta potty is exactly that: a “PORTA POTTY", which leaves a lot to desire.  It's usually smelly, dirty, and lacking of everything.  I couldn't wait to have to use the bathroom, to see what this bathroom trailer rental was like. So throughout the day, I kept my eye on the Commercial Bathroom Trailer and I noticed that workers were going in and coming out in a timely manner. It was now my turn to use and investigate what this “Commercial” bathroom trailer rental was all about. I went in and checked out the entire setup –boy, you city slickers know what's good! Like I said, I am from a small town, so I was really impressed!

The Commercial Interior Large and Spacious
The Commercial Interior Large and Spacious
The men's restroom has the option of two or four private bathroom stalls, depending on your crew.  The door handles are brushed nickel. The stalls are deep and spacious with porcelain flushing toilets.   The men's restroom has two flushing urinals with privacy dividers.  Both restrooms have laminate countertops and porcelain sink basins.  Automatic faucets provide both hot and cold running water.  Antibacterial soap dispensers and stainless steel paper towel dispensers, help you clean up good!  There is also a large mirror above the vanity sinks.

The Commercial Bathroom Trailer Double Sink
The Commercial Bathroom Trailer Double Sink
This company that I just started working for calls upon Callahead to provide a Bathroom Trailer Rental to assure that the job will be finished on schedule.  These ‘Commercial’ restroom trailers are also used by government agencies and commercial properties for patrons.

You can web surf www.callahead.com, or you can easily call the 800 number (800.634.2085), and they will give you all the necessary information needed for the job site that you are going to be working.


No comments:

Post a Comment